The Law Office of David H. Williams has 41 years of experience to add to your personal injury cases.
Our extensive knowledge and courtroom expertise can help make a real difference for our clients. We're ready to support you in a wide range of personal injury cases, including complex product cases, plane crashes, tractor-trailer crashes and pharmaceutical cases.
Avoidable errors with catastrophic results. Cases of negligence in health care facilities can be tragic.
Complex cases dealing with FAA regulations, flying technology and procedures require experience and expertise
This firm has helped hundreds of injured victims recover millions of dollars in deserved compensation.
- Claims for wrongful death action by the estate of a deceased Marine recruiter who died in a railroad crossing collision.
- Claims against a manufacturer for violation of the Arkansas Franchise Practices Act.
- Cases against home builders for breach of implied warranties in residential construction.
- Claim for a child against a schoolmate and the schoolmate’s homeowner’s insurance carrier for head injuries suffered by the child at the hands of the schoolmate.
- Claims against the manufacturer of roofing panels and various other defendants for injuries suffered by a client and two co- workers who fell through the roofing panels while working at a construction site.
- Representation of a client being sued in a shareholder derivative lawsuit in Federal Court for claims involving breach of fiduciary duty and illegal shareholder distributions.
- Representation of several passengers injured in the crash of American Airlines Flight 1420, which occurred in Little Rock on June 1, 1999.
- Settlement of claims for damages for wrongful death caused by hit-and-run motor vehicle accident.
- Claims for damages for traumatic brain injury to a small child caused by negligence and defective design of a motor vehicle passenger restraint system.
- Hundreds of clients suffering from heart valve damage as a result of Wyeth (formerly AHP) promoting, marketing and selling the diet drugs known as “fen-phen”.
- Medical malpractice involving death from the mismanagement of infection after a gastric bypass; the severing of the spinal accessory nerve during a routine biopsy of neck lymph node; and, a pathology lab’s loss of a young woman’s skin specimen which was suspected of being cancerous.
- Arkansas Trial Lawyer’s Association: Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Ark. Trial Lawyer’s Association: President’s Award
- Best Lawyers in America Consumer Guide – Published by Best Lawyers in America
- Mid South Super Lawyer – since 2008
- Ark. Trial Lawyer’s Association: Roxanne Wilson Advocacy Award – 2004
- Arkansas Bar Association: Maurice Cathey Award 2001 and 2011
- Arkansas Life Magazine Readers’ Choice Atty – 2014
- Best Lawyers in Arkansas – Ark. Times
- Best Lawyers in Little Rock – Soiree
- Ark. Trial Lawyers Association: Outstanding Trial Lawyer – 1998
- Ark. Trial Lawyers Assoc.: Henry Woods Lifetime Achievement Award – 2010
- Newsweek Magazine’s Best Lawyers – since 2012
- Tier 1 ranking – U.S. News Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”
- Best Law Firm – US News and World Report
- Arkansas Trial Lawyer’s Association – Awards, Legislation and Amicus Committee’s
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Arkansas Bar Foundation Fellow
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell (perfect rating)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Civil Practice Committee